Friday, October 30, 2009

Sensual Bella Luna Gown Perfect Tool for Seduction

product picture
Gown by Fantasy Lingerie
Material: Nylon


If you are looking for something elegant, sexy, sensual and totally seductive to lure your man into a romantic rendezvous then this gown is the one to wear for your tryst.

The sensual Bella Luna Gown is a beautiful ankle-length gown that ties behind the neck and has a mesh floral design that displays the midsection seductively.

The ribbon adorned bust straps are connected by a bra-shaped swatch of black fabric that supports the chest and bares massive amounts of cleavage while leaving the upper back exposed.

The halter top flows into a sexy sheer dress that is slit in the front and rear for maximum temptation and easy access.

It comes with a little g-string which I ditched (I hate the included g-strings, I always discard them) so I wore the gown alone without the little g-string underneath. Bare and beautiful I seduced my man in this long gown.

Perhaps a little too long, but I am so short many things are too long on me.

I made it work and strutted my stuff with all my cleavage poking out of the halter top. Which the hubby did not mind at all. Anything that displays cleavage works for him.

This beautiful gown is a great tool for seduction. If you are looking for elegance and class in your lingerie then try out this beauty.

You can get this sexy gown at EdenFantasys.com.

Want a discount?

Get 15% off by using code 7KQ at checkout

0 comments: